View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sieya

re: App: Sieya

A change of scenery, I've been Alliance for as long as I've played the game. Figured I'd see the other half of the game.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
tyofspruce

why do you want to become horde?

IBEW 424 and any one tell me what IBEW 424 is will out looking it up on line?
wyldcard
In-Game Guild Master

The application submitted by Sieya is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Sieya
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Uther
Level : 80
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Combat

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

What is your armory link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&cn=Sieya

What is your main. Level/class/spec etc.:
This toon

What is your raiding experience.:
As a rogue I've only gotten a handful of bosses down in TOC. My old main, a priest, has downed everything up to Putricide though, so I know a lot of the fights in there. I raided a little bit in BC on my priest, but I was a fresh 70, only getting to see Kara by the time the expansion hit.

Do you prefer a nice fun raid thats bs'es around and gets shit done, or military work style of raiding? Both are valid.:
I like a layed back atmosphere. If I can have fun on a raid, I'd like that a lot more. My old main's guild was very strict when it came to raids, which is fine, but I've noticed it really takes the joy out of the game, and I think this game's success relies on those bonds of friendship.

While we are casual, we plan on keeping a small roster of TALENTED people. Most of us have been server firsts on previous servers. You are expected to bring that to the table.

If you dont come fully enchanted/knowledgeabl/ prepared to EVERY raid. Dont waste your time apping.

Tell us about yourself. This is your chance to make an impresison dont waste it.:
I know you arn't looking for rogues at the moment, but I hoped you might make an exception for me. My gear is almost ICC ready, maybe just a few more ups from badges. I can do about 4kdps (considering my gearscore of like 4300, I think that's pretty good). I recently switched specs when they made rupturless combat spec a bit more.........practical.

We require about 80% attendance on a fluctating schedule based on what we are working on. Can you make 80%? We only raid 2 to 3 nights a week shouldnt be an issue.:
True

Finally tell us about your spec and class. Why did you choose both your class and spec. It helps if you not only be general, but specifics as well. :
I've always stuck with combat, I found it useful in BC and still find it amazing today. I always enjoyed the survivability and the raw power given to me with this spec. If there is something out there that you guys want me to be instead, I can switch without a problem.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Never
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Casual Vengeance Forum Index -> Apps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum